Hey guys, so I was listening to vibe 98.5 today and heard a classic story of twatpower and its effects on bro's. I thought I would put in my two cents worth. A guy called in and was trying to figure out what to do with his bro who would always bring his girl literally everywhere (probs to the can if he could...) His bro's didn't know what to do about it because they said the girl's really nice but to bring her to the ufc poker night out with the boys was unacceptable......I had a buddy once like this, same deal nice girl but fuck do we always want to invite +1 nnoooo. So then we just started playing porn everytime she would come over....the freak loved it and decided to bring her own...domination style. After that we decided ok let's turn it up a notch, so we would take massive dumps in the toilet and started a whiteboard log describing each movement for the last week and putting pictures up in the washroom....twatpower diminished and my bro broke up with her two weeks later after she tried to fuck him in the ass with a dildo.
That's my two cents
Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.
No comments:
Post a Comment