This blog basically contains one person's opinion of various girls in and around Calgary and Canada that are featured in the local newspaper. This is only my opinion! domain or have been sent in. I have been asked by The Sun to not post their photo's so instead I will be posting a rating photo. This will be a photo of their horse and rating. The photo will be a link to the full picture gallery on The Sun's site so you can see who I am talking about. Thanks for reading!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Cavalier vs Sunfire
Ok guys so I was driving around today and something occurred to me, what is with all of the hotties driving sunfires and their ugly girlfriends driving cavaliers? Is this like a lease requirement or what? I'm serious it was like 9 out of 10 girls driving sunfire's were hot and seriously the exact opposite with cavaliers. I don't know, I have created a poll for people to let me know if I am just going fucking bonkers with this observation or what.... Feel free to send in pics of either one (preferably the hot sunfire girls:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment