Thursday, August 6, 2009

TOP 3 CELEB PROSTI-TOTS

So in case you are now wondering wtf a prosti-tot is, it's basically a girl that dresses like a hooker, engages in generally horrorish behaviour, but is too young to be one because she can't count her money yet. AKA 80% of high school girls out there! To quote Seinfeld, "Not that there's anything wrong with it."

#1-Vanessa Hudges
As is the buzz right now, Vanessa Hudgens has had yet ANOTHER set of nude pics "leaked" onto the internet. Oh yeah I said a second set of photos. This recent addition has now pushed Vanessa ahead of miley for the #1 spot. Man Paris must be jealous, Vanessa has this porn shit down to a science. Anyways her lawyers are saying that these new pics were taken when she was under 18 and therefore looking at pressing child porn charges on websites that are hosting them. LOL needless to say there aren't any on here (I will post a couple bikini shots in case you guys are like who the fuck is Vanessa Hudgens:-), but shouldn't it be Vanessa Hudgens facing charges for distributing child porn then?? I don't know just a thought, also why the fuck was she taking them and sending them too who?? If it was her sperm donor Zac Efron than shouldn't he be charged with viewing that shit lol? Now that would be newsworthy. For now here's some bikini shots u sick fucks lol (she's over 18 now)

#2 Miley Cyrus

Oh wow, where to start, well I mean you really can't blame the youth of today for being f*'d up look at what they are relying on as role models. I mean as a guy obviously we can work with it, but seriously this ends up fucking us over too especially in the bars. WE have to do our own ID checks now just to fuck! What is that about? You never know, it's like a constant guessing game and mix that with beer, and well, Jail Bait.....thx miley...bitch

#3 Jamie Lynn Spears



Wow a picture really is worth a thousand words. At least her sister waited until she was of drinking age to have a kid.....just wait another 16 years....just wait....I swear it will be worth it which I will just reserve my #4 spot for a few years......LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment