Hey everyone, so before getting to today's SunSat, I found these pics of some of the craziest most flexible girls, (no they weren't on one of those sites lol. Anyways check them out, I have also included a link to check all of them out. I'll leave you to your imagination, I think we'll add Extremely Flexible to the "To Do" List :-)
Now that's stretching, I'm sure daddy is so proud
I love pretzels, I wonder if that's her natural sleeping position or if she just came out like that lol!
What can I even say to make this any better, unless she can rotate her head around too, lol, now that would be amazing, she'd probably be able to make some sweet quick cash too!
This picture at first glance is so confusing, is that her hands or her feet, is she naked behind her head, and are those tits real? Hopefully one day we shall get this answers to these very important questions.
Okay, where to start, well first off they didn't include her age in the Sun so I will leave you to interpret. Her body is decent for sure, and she evidently has an economics degree (hence the .5). Then you look up and tada, it's a butter face, and watch out for those chompers, they'll getchya! Such a disappointment, plus the stretch marks and the addition of the Playboy Bikini just adds that little bit of extra in front of ordinary lol. I think they just used her profile pic from her Mail Order Bride site. Maybe the Sun is trying to help her "feel pretty" again, unfortunately if they are going to do that, they actually should!!! Seriously where do they get these women, I heard some of them pay to be in it, if that's the case shouldn't they be getting their money's worth?





No comments:
Post a Comment