Sunshine Girl Lauren 2.5 Star (Pack Mule)
So I guess she is going for that suicide girl look, she does have multiple piercings and tattoos (hence bonus points and .5 rating). Apart from the whoreish makeup and stretchmarks gallore there's still the manly overtone to have to get over. Once again, photoshop people, that's all I'm saying. Maybe it's just that she's the "Big Boned" type, but she does look like she would be a freak in bed and at the same time in the morning beat the shit out of you if you didn't get the no pulp OJ. I also love how her strap is supposed to be attached to her leggings but "popped off" which just helps her whole huge ass issue. According to the sun her most MEMORABLE meeting was with her tattoo artist....REALLY?? In her whole 25 years of life, school, work (even if it's hooking), family etc. meeting her tattoo artist was the most memorable? But hey she enjoys the finer things in life like Bourbon....right, ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment