So before we get in to Friday's Sunshine Girl, I just saw this Puma ad that I had to include today, evidently it is real and was part of a European campaign. I don't know if anyone else has seen this, maybe I'm just the last to know, but it's of a school girl giving head and cum on her leg, but hey they are both wearing Puma's so it's acceptable. LOL
Friday Sunshine Girl Jasmin 3.5 Stars (Quarter Horse)
Of course her name is Jasmin, it goes well with the whole Santa stripper outfit and her "love" for dancing. Obviously she's not brutal, awesome tits, minus the stretchmarks, thunder-thighs, chompers and we might have a 4 star. Also, whenever they don't print her age I get nervous and start wondering how many kids or diseases does this one have. At least she isn't finishing up this entire cliche with a crucifix necklace.Seriously though who picks these outfits and shots?? Oh well here's hoping we will have a Merry Christmas tomorrow lol, Check back for some real holiday treats:-)


No comments:
Post a Comment