Friday, December 17, 2010

We Are Back!!!

Hey everyone I am finally back online after a year long hiatus. I apologize for the delay however after reading Tucker Max's new book Assholes Finish First, I was re-inspired:-) With the new layout we will be including TV Quotes of the week, more SunSat ratings, current events and more! Stay Tuned! Oh and here's a preview of what's to come lol:

SunShine Girl Leslie
SunSat Rating 1.5 Stars (Common Livestock)

Where to start, well supposedly Leslie is 30....uumm rriiigghht adding then that she is a mother of 10-year old twins, can anyone say stretch marks?? Couple that with the awesome Bullseye Tribal tattoo and we have a winner! Oh wait don't forget that she has just gone back to school to provide for her kids...I guess stripping wasn't paying enough. She earns the extra .5 for having plenty of years of experience and if you squint yours eyes and have a shot of jack she kinda reminds you of Britney a bit...maybe lol

No comments:

Post a Comment