So today I was on TMZ and found this story of this guy in his own Tron costume and the story was about how the movie theater wouldn't let him wear it into the premier. Well no shit douche what did you think they were going to do, the guy looks like the stapler guy from Office Space and is just as weird, not to mention the Mangina his costume gives him. I love his moustache paired with those awesome glasses, wait a second....oh ya it lights up lol. I have a included a pic and you have to watch the video as well because it describes how much better all of our lives are than this guy.
Sunshine Girl Colette 3.5/4 Stars (Quarter Horse/Mustang)
So here we are on a Wednesday with 21 yr old Colette. Generally speaking she has that girl next door hotness, a nice rack, and slut tag tattoo which puts her into the socially acceptable realm. She evidently also has experience in different areas and has multiple piercings and tattoos that aren't visible:-). Where my indecision has come is in her face, and leg stretchmarks. Generally stretchmarks indicate significant weight loss or loss of muscle which is problematic either way, not mentioning the lack of general tone anywhere on her body, eg what's going to happen in the next 5-8 years? Face wise, I can't get passed the manjaw and overall bitchy look. With that being said she has a pet snake Narcissa which gives her an instant point boost in the cool factor in my opinion. I am going to wait and hear comments on this and will adjust rating accordingly either up or down.


No comments:
Post a Comment