Finally the sun is getting something right. Francine is 20 and hot, now of course with The Sun being them, we do not know which city she is from however we can't complain. Francine has the coolness look about her, kind of a Maggie Q (Nikita)/Jordana Brewster thing going on, which is always hot. She seems really fit, no tramp stamps, no whore make up and actually a decent outfit. Now what would have been awesome would have been her in the Santa outfit....I'm just saying. She also has a pit bull cross which adds points and rounds out the solid 4 star.
This blog basically contains one person's opinion of various girls in and around Calgary and Canada that are featured in the local newspaper. This is only my opinion! domain or have been sent in. I have been asked by The Sun to not post their photo's so instead I will be posting a rating photo. This will be a photo of their horse and rating. The photo will be a link to the full picture gallery on The Sun's site so you can see who I am talking about. Thanks for reading!
Monday, December 27, 2010
Funday SunSat Rating
Finally the sun is getting something right. Francine is 20 and hot, now of course with The Sun being them, we do not know which city she is from however we can't complain. Francine has the coolness look about her, kind of a Maggie Q (Nikita)/Jordana Brewster thing going on, which is always hot. She seems really fit, no tramp stamps, no whore make up and actually a decent outfit. Now what would have been awesome would have been her in the Santa outfit....I'm just saying. She also has a pit bull cross which adds points and rounds out the solid 4 star.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment