Once again we have another classy example of the Sun's "Creative" process. They must have given her the same pants as yesterday's Spandex Queen lol. I wonder if they warned her about the potential for crabs and other surprises. This 19 year old looks a lot better in them though I will give her that. On other pics though she still has major cottage cheese factors on her legs but at least her face is a little cuter hence the extra .5) . Other then that she has awesome ankle support in those hoop earrings and the handlebar hips don't really help her. Once again the blurb is all about the motorcycle show which is coming to Calgary this weekend....I'm sure there are way hotter chicks to be profileing here. She also has that kind of "what the fuck are you looking at" look to her, which screams BITCH to me but who knows maybe the bike is on and it's giving her a Howard Stern Sybian moment lol.
This blog basically contains one person's opinion of various girls in and around Calgary and Canada that are featured in the local newspaper. This is only my opinion! domain or have been sent in. I have been asked by The Sun to not post their photo's so instead I will be posting a rating photo. This will be a photo of their horse and rating. The photo will be a link to the full picture gallery on The Sun's site so you can see who I am talking about. Thanks for reading!
Friday, January 7, 2011
Friday re-use recycle=Spermicidal Maniac
Once again we have another classy example of the Sun's "Creative" process. They must have given her the same pants as yesterday's Spandex Queen lol. I wonder if they warned her about the potential for crabs and other surprises. This 19 year old looks a lot better in them though I will give her that. On other pics though she still has major cottage cheese factors on her legs but at least her face is a little cuter hence the extra .5) . Other then that she has awesome ankle support in those hoop earrings and the handlebar hips don't really help her. Once again the blurb is all about the motorcycle show which is coming to Calgary this weekend....I'm sure there are way hotter chicks to be profileing here. She also has that kind of "what the fuck are you looking at" look to her, which screams BITCH to me but who knows maybe the bike is on and it's giving her a Howard Stern Sybian moment lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment