This blog basically contains one person's opinion of various girls in and around Calgary and Canada that are featured in the local newspaper. This is only my opinion! domain or have been sent in. I have been asked by The Sun to not post their photo's so instead I will be posting a rating photo. This will be a photo of their horse and rating. The photo will be a link to the full picture gallery on The Sun's site so you can see who I am talking about. Thanks for reading!
Monday, January 10, 2011
Suicide MILF Funday
Here we have 26 yr old Suicide MILF, Amanda. I had a tough time judging this one and would encourage everyone to vote below on whether they agree or not. Amanda definitely has sex appeal, the question is how much? The tatt's can be seen by some as horrible and some as totally hot. So I went in the middle on that one as the side tat is sweet and to a point so is the chest one, however, she has a massive slut tag on the back which played a factor in the rating. As well, her ankle support earrings, stretch marks, and in numerous other pics her tits are a victim of STS (Saggy Tits Syndrome). Other then that she does have piercings which indicate special mouth powers and sexual prowess which give her the .8 and her face isn't all that bad especially as far as Suicide Girl's go. Also, that all being said, she is a single mom (add hot factor) which makes up for some of the items, (ie stretch marks and STS) and she has a bullmasti which is all sorts of cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment