Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hump Day's SunSat


So this Pale Tail is studying to be a teacher, so she's smart and honestly has a pretty hot body.  Her face, leaves a bit to be desired but that could just be that there's no color in it.  The photog could have a picked a better wardrobe that would have broken her up a bit but whatever. That combined with no tits is why I have the 3 star, I added .5 for the brains and the fact that she will be a teacher which has it's own hot factor.  Don't get me wrong lots of small chested girls are hot, other assets and super powers make up for that, however this is not one of those cases.  As soon as she has a student/teacher sex scandal let me know and I will bump her to a 4.5 lol.  So a total of 3.5 Stars I think is fair for this average girl next door/teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment