Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ghandi/Lindsay Lohan and Sunday's SunSat

So Lindsay Lohan has once again graced us with her infinite knowledge and tweeted about Gandhi's influence on her life.  HAHAHA ok Lindsay...right...you do know that you have to practice that not just tweet it right?  easy girl...easy...put the crack pipe down....close your legs and step back...no one wants a problem lol.  Here's a screen cap from her twitter....





 Ok so I have been told I should maybe go a little easier on the girls (according to comments), I will try my best to, however Alana is not a girl haha she's a Woman of unknown age and for that matter weight.  The 3 star was a stretch (pun INTENDED) but I gave her extra points because she is a "successful university-educated businesswoman and pro poker enthusiast." That aside she looks like a cast-away from the extra's set of Burlesque. Her ass appears to be massive and her face doesn't help at all, the one time a woman should be wearing whore make-up and she doesn't....go figure. I love how she has her right hand keeping her upright and balanced...whoa...don't topple over now. I will say to her credit I don't see any major stretch marks, however that just means she has ALWAYS been that size.   She is smart though, so when you are seen in public with her at least she can engage others in hopefully stimulating conversation.  That being said, some guys do like chubby girls, so on that scale (the Richter Scale) she would probably be a 4.5 lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment