Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pear Lush Saturday



This Homely beauty leaves something to be desired. She comes with accessories like, massive ankle support hoop earrings, nice wallpapers all over her skin, butter face (including yellow teeth), and possible MASSIVE ASS (pun intended).  Now the reason for the ass comment is due to the fact that out of 16 pics there isn't one full shot of her lower extremity. This suggests we have a major pear situation here and her ass is massive along with her ankles hence the huge hoop earrings. That being said her tatt's are really random, I'm sure they mean something to her but to me they SCREAM WHORE! As well evidently she is wanting to be "on the other side of the lens" as a photographer.  That is a very decent goal and she should stay on that side of the lens, so for knowing that fact and she does have decent tits I added the .8. I just couldn't justify a 3 Star on this one folks.  Let me know via rating buttons if you disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment