So normally, a movie about ballet, leotards etc. would not exactly interest myself or therefore anyone reading this blog however as soon as I mention that one of the main scene's is full on, Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman, sex, maybe I can get your attention lol. The movie is Black Swan and is evidently an awesome psycho thriller, add two of the hottest female stars in Hollywood getting together and you have a hit. I will be watching this later and will comment on the overall movie but for now I have included the trailer, which seems to have a masturbation scene in it, to wet the appetite a bit. Check it out!
Sunshine Girl Crystal 2.5 Star (Pack Mule)
This emaciated-looking treasure is 23 yr old Crystal. I don't know what happened to her sunken in face but seriously, why? She looks like death warmed over, horrible wardrobe and defs not enough make-up. I find the whole make-up thing especially interesting being as she wants to be a special FX make-up artist. Maybe that's what happened, she wanted to go for the zombie look....I really have tried hard to find redeeming qualities in this but add in the stretchmarks on her thighs and it's game over. There's a reason the put a dress on her for her main photo, you don't want to see her in the tiny leather vest next to a Harley (that's the other pic they put up,pudgy mcpudgerson hahaha) There was nothing mentioned in her write up about education, worthwhile aspirations, or anything cool other then she likes watching football (welcome to every other girl's write up). If they are going to pick someone ugly they need to at least make sure they are smart, or funny, something.

No comments:
Post a Comment