Friday, January 14, 2011

Playmate Friday!


To start off, I wanted to apologize for yesterday, with the switch over with the pictures from the Sun etc.   I had some uploading issues etc. Anyways yesterday's girl was a write off anyways lol so you should be thanking me. We are going to move ahead today and I hope that the horse pictures are helping a little...

 This 18 yr old exotic beauty has amazing natural tits, and gorgeous ass. She has done well in the body department and has an overall decent look.  Now for the downfalls, her face is cute but not hot mainly due to the nose, however she does have nice eyes and make up was acceptable.  The wardrobe was decent too however for an 18 yr old she did have stretchmarks. In the smart category she wants to "own her own business but if that doesn't work, be a playmate." LOL OK.  Honestly I really don't know how she makes that jump but if that's her fail-safe, she's got a problem.  First she's a top contender for Grade 13 Ass Syndrome, and second with that nose there's no way she is getting Playmate status although she could do very well in mainstream porn. Hence 4 Stars is the highest I can go on this, especially without having smarts, but with those natural tits I had to bump her up to a 4 Star. I hope you agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment