Happy New Year everyone! To start off I wanted to talk about a movie I recently ended up watching/half fast forwarding. It's called Teeth, I don't know if anyone has seen this but it's supposed to be a horror movie about a girl with Vagina Dentata which is basically a toothed vagina. Now obviously when going through Netflix and seeing this movie and description one has to check it out. There was some decent female nudity but way too much on the male side, and major mutilation of shit that made me cringe. That was probably the only horrifying par, the rest was hilarious and I encourage people to watch it if you want to laugh your ass off. This whole toothed vagina thing is supposedly a myth, however a doctor in South Africa recently made a female condom called Rape-aXe. I have also included pictures of that as well, this thing is insane and 30,000 were handed out for free during the World Cup. It's basically put inside the Vagina and if a dick enters it clamps down all around with saw teeth and can only be removed surgically! Now don't get me wrong I'm all for women protecting themselves but what if either one backfires or a chick forgets she is wearing one and bam, life altering shit lol. Anyways check it out and maybe have a laugh and then cry moment haha.
Ok, where to start with this 22-year-old Sagittarius? Well she is a self proclaimed nerd lover, and she wants to be a web developer. That suggests to me that she is probably smart, and she does have an decent body. I really struggled with this rating for a few reasons though one his her face in numerous pictures is fairly chubby and I think we might have a former Thunder Thigh champion going on. Now that being said, there are always major plus' to a cute chubby girl losing weight, number one being huge tits, which clearly she has, number two is the amazing head the chubby girls tend to give because that's all they are used to doing. There are also however to negatives as well, one being those tits, could reveal to be showstoppers once you take off that awesome push-up bra and the bowling balls slam to the floor like your jaw lol. The second being that 9 times out of 10 that weight could very easily decide to pop it's nasty ass stomach back into the mix if she gets depressed or something. Now if you are looking for a pump and dump, you're safe for sure, not so much on the long term which is usually what former fatties are looking for....Must give credit to the Sun though for at least selecting a decent outfit, good XXX shots, and I'm sure there is finally some photoshop in these shots. It looks like the cover of a new porno lol. I was honestly at a 3.5 at first but taking into account that she doesn't seem to be a bimbo, and giving extra credit to those tits, had to bump her to a 4 star. Let me know if any of you disagree:-)



doesn't look like bowling balls imo
ReplyDeletehttp://davemydlophotography.zenfolio.com/p31731211/ecbfd97
Thankyou for your comments Them_apples, I checked out your link, was this your shoot? On those photo's I would have to agree it seems we don't have to worry about the saggy issue. However it's interesting that you didn't disagree with any of the other comments. If it was your shoot, awesome job, by far one of the best Sun spreads!
ReplyDeleteNo I duno who that is...I just googled her like the internet perv I am
ReplyDeleteoh and btw, not this model in particular, in general the sun doesn't excel in photoshop skills, they correct blemishes but that's where it ends, no liquify or anything extreme is used, maybe you could go a lil easier on the girls
ReplyDeletehaha! this is my pic! and they definitely hold up on their own!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome Them_apples lol. Believe me I know the Sun doesn't do any photoshop lol, that's exactly why I'm so hard on the girls. Frankly at least 80% shouldn't be in the newspaper, there are millions of girls out there across Canada and somehow we end up with 20% super hot and 80% from the runts of the litter. That's why when there is a legit hot one (IE Cherie: http://calgaryshottest.blogspot.com/2009/09/sun-sunsat-rating.html) they got as high a score as possible by me and I don't tear them apart because I know the Sun doesn't do photoshop so they are naturally hot or NOT haha.
ReplyDeleteDave, I'm curious, I'm glad to hear that, however it says photo is by Jack Boland, is that just who edits them or? But either way good shoot, as I said earlier, one of the better shoots from the Sun.
I took the pic that was posted by them_apples333...
ReplyDeletehttp://davemydlophotography.zenfolio.com/p31731211/ecbfd97